Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Why NONE OF US should be wasting time worrying about the Coronavirus IF (and only if) there's already a solution

I realize that COVID-19 is a SERIOUS problem. It's a deadly virus that can kill and injure people, and it's worse than the flu, so I get it, I get it, I get it. I'm not trying to say it's not a dangerous virus. Clearly, it is, and it should be taken very seriously.

But I'm writing this post to make a point. 

If (and I'm saying only if) there already is an effective, safe, and easy solution out there, that actually could prevent people from getting sick from COVID-19....  then in my opinion, it is a SHAMELESS WASTE of time, money, energy and resources to be putting THIS much focus on finding a cure.  

We are in the middle of an ENVIRONMENTAL CRISIS, people. Mother nature is sending big, loud warning signs that we need to get it together, RIGHT NOW. This is not a drill.  How SENSELESS would it be for us to spend 3 billions of dollars on a vaccine, when we NEED that kind of money to preserve the OXYGEN we have on this Earth?

This video shows the changes in the earth's temperatures that have taken place since the 1800s. You'll see for yourself, global warming is a serious threat, and we need to do something about it NOW.  We are in an all-hands-on-deck situation, and if we don't all start to work together to turn things around, we're not going to have a lot of time left. I'm not being dramatic. There are over A MILLION acres burning in California, as I write this. 









We are starting to see drastic changes in our environment that we've never seen before. I mean, when you see the Amazon developing fires that are burning out of control... this is a problem for the world. The Amazon rainforest provides about 20% of our oxygen. I realize, some of these fires are man-made, but once they start, they are much harder to put out now, than they have been in the past, because everything is so hot and dry. 

California is ON FIRE right now. As I write this, there are hundreds of fires raging out of control all over the state, with very little containment. This is the fourth year in a row, that these kinds of deadly fires have happened in California, and it's only going to get worse if we don't make more of an effort do DO something about it!

Here's a photo of the lightning that was striking the foothills in Livermore, CA. If that's not a warning sign from Mother Nature that we need to get it together, I don't know what is. 

And for anyone who doesn't think this photo could be real... I checked. It does seem to be legitimate, which is pretty frightening. It was posted by the Livermore Fire Department. I almost wish it was Photoshopped!
















I'm posting videos of just SOME of the fires we've seen in the last few years. They weren't all caused by lightning, but no matter how they are started, fires are much harder to control now, because our environment is so much drier and hotter.



Fires in Australia



A video showing the fires in the Amazon...



Putting our energy where it NEEDS TO GO


If there really is a natural, effective solution out there, then I imagine Mother Nature would be shaking her head and looking at us humans like, man, y'all need to get your priorities straight. I already gave you the tools you need. Did humans really turn out to be so greedy that they would actually try to cover up information about the things I created, that work, in an effort to make 3 trillion dollars in profit from this coronavirus?  That $3 trillion dollars could go a LONG WAY towards protecting the environment!

Camp Fire satellite photo 10:45 am Nov. 8, 2018. Zeke Lunder

It's not hard to make a difference!

For anyone who doesn't know what you can do, I want to tell you there are ways we can make a big impact. I read that it's estimated that we can offset our carbon emissions by planting 6 trees per month. I realize it's not practical for everyone to do this, but since there are many organizations that will plant trees for $1 each, that means that, for less than $100, every person in the U.S. could have enough trees planted, to offset their own carbon emissions. 

I realize that's not the only step we need to take, but if every person did that, it could go a LONG way in keeping global temperatures from spinning out of control.  China has been having success with tree-planting programs, and while it may not be a perfect solution, it definitely seems to be better than doing nothing. 


Why plastic trash is stealing our Oxygen
The amount of plastic trash that's in the ocean is causing ocean temperatures to rise, which is not only diminishing our oxygen, but it's also causing these crazy weather changes. 

On August 16th, we had massive amounts of THUNDER and LIGHTNING in the middle of silicon valley, after the hottest day I've seen this year, 103 degrees. I've been in California almost 30 years, and have never seen anything remotely close to this. Just look at this picture of lightning that was taken in Livermore, I believe by one of the firefighters.  I mean, if this doesn't make it obvious that Mother nature is trying to tell us to wake the hell up, and we need to get it together FAST.... I don't know what will.

You know how, when there was that tsunami in Thailand, and there were all these tourists on the beach, just standing on the beach, looking at the waves, just before that wave WIPED THEM OUT? Well, I feel like, that's kind of what a lot of us are doing right now. It's like, ooh, look at the lightning in the sky, in the middle of summer after the hottest day of the year. That's really neat, what is that? 

Um, hello, that's like, just one of MANY warnings that mother nature has been TRYING to give us, for decades, that we need to stop polluting the earth. And if you don't believe that's a real thing, please click on the link below, and 

I may get in trouble for saying this but I'm going to say it anyway. IF and I am saying IF, there IS something SAFE, EASY, AND INEXPENSIVE, that could actually make this coronavirus not a problem... then in my opinion, that 3 trillion dollars that's currently being directed at finding a cure, would be WAY better spent, going towards fixing our environment so that our kids have some OXYGEN left to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment