Sunday, May 2, 2021

Getting Comfortable Shoes so you can walk more and have more energy

 

I am getting these for my friend Rob who helps me move a lot of heavy furniture. These shoes have rave reviews, so we'll see how he likes them. He has very wide feet and needs special shoes. According to the reviews, these are really good for people with wide feet.

Skechers Men's Go Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker


Skechers Men's Go Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker




I bought these Crocs way back in 2017 and have barely worn anything else on my feet for the last 2 years. These are definitely the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Every time I put on normal slippers they feel heavy, clumsy and like they have no support, in contrast with my crocs. 


Crocs Women's Monterey Strappy Wedge | Wedge Sandals for Women


I do want to state here that ultimately, I think humans are not meant to wear ANY shoes at all, because rubber on your feet keeps you from connecting to the natural healing frequencies of the earth. If you think that sounds totally nuts, go to YouTube and look up "earthing" or listen to the audiobook about it. It's very interesting and makes a lot of sense. I think it's just important to try to spend time being barefoot in the grass or on the sand, and try to get healing frequencies through the earth, as much as you can, but as long as we have to live practical lives where we DO have to wear shoes... I'm going with shoes that are super comfortable - light, well-fitting, durable, easy to slip on and off... and these crocs I mentioned above, are IT. : ). 


Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?


No comments:

Post a Comment